You owe it to yourself to visit India and see the Taj Mahal. It’s that majestic.
Worry less about the bad rep India has with the rape culture and crimes. Not saying that it ain’t happening. Those news are real… just like the news in the PH.
One tip to travel safe in India is to pre-booked an arranged tour called the GOLDEN TRIANGLE.
But before that, you need to apply for an electronic tourist visa.
IN JUST THREE STEPS! (As of November 2017)
Click the link below:
Fill-up an application form online, upload the scanned copy of the biodata of your passport and of your ID photos.
The documents required for e-Tourist Visa (eTV) are :
- Scanned First Page of Passport.
- Format -PDF
- Size : Minimum 10 KB ,Maximum 300 KB
The digital photograph to be uploaded along with the Visa application should meet the following requirements:
- Format â€“ JPEG
- Minimum 10 KB
- Maximum 1 MB
- The height and width of the Photo must be equal.
- Photo should present Full face, front view, eyes open.
- Center head within frame and present full head from top of hair to bottom of chin.
- Background should be plain light colored or white background.
- No shadows on the face or on the background.
- Without borders.
PAY VISA FEE ONLINE USING CREDIT/DEBIT CARD
I forgot how much exactly but I think it’s around $50.
RECEIVE E-VISA ONLINE
You will receive your visa thru email with this message:
INDIAN e-TOURIST VISA (eTV)
Dear GOTUATO JASON,
Your application for e-Tourist Visa (eTV) has been processed with following result.
Application ID :-
Passport No :-
Application Status :-
Visa No :-
You can arrive in India between 28/11/2016 to 01/01/2017.
Visa is valid for 30 days from the date of arrival in India
For any assistance contact eTV support center at [email protected]
For Tele enquiries(IVRS enquiry) call at +91-11-24300666.Please use XXXXXXXXXX as key
– Please carry a copy of this e-Tourist Visa (eTV) at the time of Travel.
– e-Tourist Visa (eTV) once issued on arrival is Only Single Entry, non-extendable , non-convertible & not valid for visiting Protected/Restricted and Cantonment Areas.
– Biometric details of the applicant will be mandatorily captured at Immigration on arrival in India.
-Applicant must arrive with the same passport as mentioned above.
-Applicant can arrive at 16 e-TV designated airports only i.e. Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bengaluru, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Tiruchappali (Trichy),Trivandrum and Varanasi. However, he/she can depart from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts in India.
-e-Tourist Visa is not allowed for employment, journalism and conference purposes.
-Once you have entered India, you will be subject to Indian Laws.
-This electronic travel authorization does not entitle you for guaranteed entry into India. Your entry can still be refused at the time of arrival.
-Please confirm that your ETA status is shown as GRANTED on our official website (https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/tvoa.html) prior to commencement of your journey
– Passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India.
Remember to print this e-mail/visa document and bring it to the airport.
So there you have it, pretty EZ right?!